Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SPF

So we all know this body doesn't see the sun much. So why is it on 2 weeks of vacation where every day is spent in the sun, and I'm bathing in SPF 50 and SPF 30 all day long that I manage to get a nice looking tan? My freckles are popping out to say HELLO WORLD, I'M HERE! HAVE YOU MISSED ME?
5 years ago I would be in my swimsuit all day long, wearing SPF 4 tanning OIL! These days, Presley and I are getting used to smelling like lotion. She is fairly cooperative for an almost 18 month old (18 months!? Where did my baby go?)
She is napping right now, so I spent 30 minutes on the beach in the sun, reading my book. (covered in 1 layer of 50 sunblock, followed by a layer of 30 sunblock....you can never be too careful! haha! ) I came inside for my body to adjust to the amount of vitamin D it has been receiving...maybe we'll go find a chair in the shade of the rest of the afternoon.
And where did I put my beer?

No comments:

Post a Comment