Saturday, May 22, 2010

Thursday of my 4 day weekend....(minus Sunday morning when I go to work)

So Grandma, Grandpa and Holly went to Colorado which means I took 2 days off work to spend some time with Presley. We stayed busy and didn't do a lot of things I wanted to, but whatever. Thursday morning I took Presley over to a highschool friend of mines house. She stays home with her kids and watches a couple other kids, so we'll be taking Presley there 1 (maybe 2) days a week (depending on how she does). This will give Grandma a break in her week and more importantly give Presley some time with other kids and adults, so she will hopefully become friendly and more social! :)
Presley warmed up (after an hour) and I think she'll like it there. They are such good people and I completely trust her to watch Presley!
My friend Cindy and her baby, Breanna came over about noon and hung out for a while also. Presley mostly ignores the baby, I guess that is better than wanting to hit her or something.

That afternoon Steve's employer had a family grill out. We were all invited over to their new office to hang out. He's lucky enough to work for a construction company that is doing well and keeping busy in this economy! Presley once again, ignores everyone and will not let us put her down or leave her side. Eventually she warmed up and actually smiled at a couple people!....shocking huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment