Monday, May 10, 2010

Another weekend gone by....

Saturday morning I got up and went to work early, to get a head start on the 10 hours of mandatory overtime that is starting for us.....of course they don't want to say 'mandatory', they tell us they want us to work a 'minimum' of 10 hours of overtime....it's all the same to me.

Presley and daddy went garage saleing, so jealous I couldn't join them!

We had a busy afternoon getting ready for our Mothers Day lunch at my parents house for Sunday and that evening we had to travel over to ole Earlham for cousin Ava's 1st birthday party! It was so nice to see the Goodrich side of the family and expose Presley to all of her cousins. She isn't used to having that many kids around and she seems to get a little overwhelmed, but is is good for her. Overall she was pretty good, especially considering she didn't go to bed until 9 pm!
However, she did sleep until 8:30 Sunday morning! Man, that was a nice Mothers Day surprise! Then we all went to my parents house for a nice lunch, we can home and Presley napped, Steve did yard work and I watched 3 hours of Intervention! It was a good day. I was a bad mommy though, I didn't get my camera out all weekend! I'm super sad about it now!

My family started a weight loss challenge last Monday. Me, Steve, mom, dad and Holly, for 2 months. The winner (determined by % lost) gets a gift card to somewhere and the loser has to mow the others' yards! I'm going to post our weight loss on here, so I feel that I have someone to answer to if we don't lose anything. I don't want the blogging readers to think we aren't trying!
Week One weight loss: Jessica 1.8 pounds and Steve 1.3 pounds........so far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment