Saturday, May 29, 2010

Keeping busy and having fun!

It was one of those weeks where everything at work was chaotic and messy...and the last thing I wanted to do was sit inside our messy house! I can't be surrounded by 'mess' 24 hours a day!
Steve has been working up a sweat outside and has been extremely tired this week and with my overtime, the cleaning and laundry was put on hold.
We took Thursday night and headed out to the Valley Junction farmers market. We met Holly out there and the weather was great! We bought some local goodies and went to watch the band play. We tried to get Presley to dance, but mostly she stands there....with a smile on her face!

Friday night we went to Urbandale Friday Fest, a great place for families to go on a Friday night! Live music, food, beer, playgrounds and much more. It's entertaining for all ages and another great excuse to be outside and enjoy the weather!

Saturday morning we decided to get up and enjoy the downtown farmers market! So busy!!!!! But it is great, I wish I had more time and patience to look at half the vendors down there! We again, bought some local produce and walked around. Presley loves watching the people and all the dogs!
Afterwards I wanted to go up to the cemetery where my Grandma and Grandpa Moeller are buried (since it is Memorial Day weekend after all!). I had a pretty good idea where their headstones were, but it has been over 15 years since I've been there so I was just hoping I could find it! It was right where I remembered! I was so happy we found it!!
Presley helped me clean it off. We should've taken flowers, but like I said, I wasn't sure I was going to find it.

After her afternoon nap we headed out to Chris and Colleen's for dinner! Their daughter Bridget, who is 3 and Presley played so good together! Wish them good luck, they go in on Wednesday to have baby #2!!! We are so excited to meet him/her and Bridget is going to make a great big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment