Monday, May 24, 2010

Sleepy Sunday

The last day of my 4 day weekend and it started off with 4 hours of work, then a quick trip to the mall, the grocery store, a visit from our long lost friend Brandon and a trip to Earlham for a graduation open house...then it was all over and back to the grindstone. Boo.

Week 3 weightloss? Don't ask. I gained 1 pound, so I'm only down 2.4 pounds now and Steve didn't even weigh himself. Bad week, taking this one more seriously. No blizzard or cheese fries this week! ha!

I turned on the air conditioner on. Didn't want to do it. After our crappy winter I don't want to complain or not enjoy the heat! Presley's little cheeks were so red, I didn't know if she was sunburn or super hot so I caved.

I love garage sales. There is nothing like getting a good bargain! We got her an ugly Christmas sweater for $2! It's so fun to get 10 items for $6, and if she doesn't wear something we're only out 50 cents or a buck. I love being cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment