Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Overwhelmed with a prescription of Vicodin.

Do you ever have those days or weeks where you just feel like you are drowning? There are too many things to do, too many things to think about and you are up at night trying to remember and organize everything that needs to be done? I'm there!
I think a majority of it is work....trying to fit 10 hours of overtime into a week when I already feel I hardly see my baby as it is, is difficult! And the work is exploding all over my desk, too many loans to close and not enough time and people yelling and borrowers upset....it just won't stop. I'm also trying to lose the last of my 'baby weight' before vacation (hence the family weight loss challenge!) I've been trying to work out after Presley goes to bed but even that is hard with everything else I need to get done after she goes to bed. I hate coming home to a messy house, after leaving a messy, stressful cubical but somethin's gotta give!
The weekends seem to keep filling up with more and more stuff, but then I'm still trying to find times to work on the weekends! But there are the family things we want to do on the weekends too.
Then I go have my abnormal skin cells removed and 6 stitches and a prescription of Vicodin later, I've been told I can't lift anything (including Presley) for 3 days! Tell me how that is going to work? I have to lift her to get her in and out of the carseat! I can't pick her up to hug her or put her to bed? and I was told that I can't workout for 10-14 days! I'm going to try to still walk on the treadmill (unless the weather decides to get nice sometime soon?), I think I'll be ok doing that, but geez!
I know my stresses really aren't all that important in the grand scheme of things, but it's all making my head spin. I've needed a hair cut for about 2 months, but even finding time for that is a challenge....hell finding time to go to the bathroom at work is difficult! It's not healthy to work and live like that!
Deep breath, calm down, eat a Kit-Kat and everything will be ok! Good-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment