Thursday, February 4, 2010

too much going on

Well my body has decided to catch a cold...now is NOT the right time for that! There is just too much going on and too much to get done.
Saturday we made a practice birthday cake, so my mom got a nicely decorated #1 cake for her birthday! and that night I had girls night with a couple of my closest girlies! It was fun, low key and the margaritas were yummy!
Sunday we had Presley's pictures taken as I posted before and then went to my parents for my birthday dinner! Then Tuesday Samantha watched Presley so Steve and I could go to Johnny's Italian Steakhouse for my birthday dinner! yummy!!!
I started feeling crappy on Wednesday and today it hit me hard! Headache, scratchy throat, runny, stuffy nose. I left work early to try and sleep, but wasn't able to sleep that much!
We are having Presley's birthday party on Saturday and we have a house to clean, laundry to do, a cake to bake and decorate, presents to wrap and we need to go to the grocery store at some point.....and I don't feel good. Steve has been very helpful tonight, while I just sit here looking hot as ever!
and with all that being said, I leave for Tempe Sunday at noon. I'm actually coming back on Friday but then I leave again next Sunday for another 5 days! I'm not sure all that traveling for 48 hours at home is worth it, but to be away from Presley for 2 whole weeks is just too long!
So as I said before......This is not a good time for me to get sick! ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment