Friday, February 5, 2010

Sitting

I'm just sitting at work not doing anything. I leave Sunday for Tempe and I don't want to get started on anything and not finish it. So I'll just sit here. Heck, right now I have no responsibilites anyway!

I'm so happy that I have a husband who is involved enough with Presley that I know he'll do a great job when I'm gone. He knows her schedule, what she likes, the bedtime routines. Some mom's let the dad's get away with not doing their fair share of 'baby' work! He'll be able to handle everything, and of course he will realize how much easier it is when I'm around to help! I told him that he needs to be organized in order for things to go smoothly! It will be good daddy/daughter time! At her 1 year appt the doctor was a little surprised that she doesn't have a parent preference, normally at this age they begin to want either mom or dad over the other parent. But Presley is an equal opportunity child!

No comments:

Post a Comment