Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kids under 12

I heard a commercial on the radio for some fishing show at the the fairgrounds....only $5 for adults and children under 12 are free when accompanied by an adult......now just out of curiosity how many children under 12 are going to this show NOT accompanied by an adult?

Also I'm fascinated with the new products that eliminate dryer sheets, the Bounce dryer bar and the Purex 3 in 1 dryer sheets. According to the commericals they are these wonderful, easy, time-savers! I don't know about you, but it doesn't really take me that long to take a dryer sheet out of the box and put it into the dryer?! I'll go ahead and waste that 5 seconds each time I do a load of laundry.


This is the stool Presley got from Holly for her birthday with her name in it! She likes to turn it upside down dumping all the letters on the floor.
Presley hasn't been wanting to take her afternoon naps on the weekends. I'm guessing it's b/c we let her sleep in, if we're lucky that's about 7:30 am. So usually she'll nap from 9:30 till 11:30. In a perfect world she goes back down for her afternoon nap about 2:30 or 3...so Saturday afternoon she laid in her crib and talked and whined for an hour before I just got her up. Sure enough about 5:00 the whining started, falling down when she was walking, hanging on me. So I got her blanket and pacifer, turned on Monsters Inc and she fell asleep on my lap! It was so nice, I'm not sure she's ever just fallen asleep like that! So I laid her down, ate some dinner, took her picture and woke her up a half hour later! Isn't she sweet?
Sunday when I went to wake her up from her morning nap, this is how I found her! In the fetal position, completely covered with her blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment