Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sorry another post about Presley, but really we have nothing else going on in our lives!..and she is so cute, why wouldn't you want to hear about her?

See I told you she likes her bath time! She can hardly stand waiting for the tub to fill! (notice how I so nicely cropped this picture so it would be appropriate for the internet! I would hate to get turned into social services for inappropriate pictures of my 1 year old!)
Today we had Presley's 1st birthday party. Steve and I decided we were going to make her cakes, here is how they turned out! Pretty good, if I do say so myself! Steve gets all the credit for decorating, I only get credit for not burning the cake.
Presley loves food and was not afraid to dig right in and enjoy. She mostly ate the frosting and squeezed the cake between her hands! For a girl who isn't very social, she did pretty good with a house full of family! Once she warmed up to everyone and realized we weren't leaving she actually played pretty well with her cousins! Too bad I was not a good mom, and I didn't get any pictures of all of them! Darn it!
This was her present from the Hensley's, she thinks she is pretty cool!
Well I'm off to Tempe tomorrow without a personal computer so I'll be back next weekend! Miss me!

No comments:

Post a Comment