Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Vegas baby!

So we booked a trip to Vegas! I've been looking for a while but I haven't been able to actually book the trip! I think the snow storm we got last week, finally convinced me that we need to get out of town! A nice 4 day weekend, maybe a little warmer weather and a nice way to spend some of our tax return! :) My mom has been nice enough to volunteer her babysitting services for the long weekend! Thanks mom!!!!

We are on day two without Grandma babysitting. Yesterday I stayed home, Presley was pretty good. A little whiny, but I think she was tired of seeing me and being stuck at home. She has her fathers energy and need to get out of the house! Aunt Samantha came over and watched her today. She was really whiny, but they made it thru the day with Baby Einstein! We think she might be getting some teeth. Hopefully it's teeth and she's not getting sick! Tomorrow Steve is lucky enough to stay home with his baby girl! Of course, he is trying to figure out where they can go tomorrow, so they don't have to sit at home all day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment