Sunday, December 20, 2009

Another Sunday.

Well Steve did a good job of not drinking too much in Creston at the ugly Christmas sweater party. However, he text messaged me about 10 pm because he wasn't feeling good. He managed to get the flu and spent most of the night at a friends house trying to sleep. He didn't get to enjoy his party and then he had to drive 1 hour back to DSM this morning. Poor guy has been in bed all day. Keep your fingers crossed that Presley and I don't get it too!
So Presley and I had another mother/daughter Sunday in our pajamas! I really needed to go to the grocery store, but I didn't want to take her with me and I didn't want Steve near her! So we just hung out, played and took naps!
This was the first time she has tried to get into her toy basket.........
and it may be the last.

1 comment: