Saturday, December 12, 2009

Things you might not know about me

1. I wear a white tank top under 90% of my shirts. It became a habit when I got pregnant, not sure why. It smoothes everything out and helps hold in the tummy!

2. Steve and I have been together for 7 years now. Married for two.

3. I love sleep. I love naps. I love sleeping in late. Steve does too. Sometimes when we worked at Von Maur, we wouldn't have to be at work until noon. We both had instances where we overslept and were late for our 12 o'clock shifts. Pretty sad, huh?

4. I've bought 3 cars since I was 18. Steve is on his third car in 7 years.

5. I've had 6 jobs since I was 16. Target for 6 years, Von Maur for 2 and Wells Fargo for 6. The other 3 were small part time jobs that I didn't have for very long. Obviously I don't like change.

6. I had a skin cancer scare about 5 years ago. I probably deserved it, after all the weekends I spent in the sun. I worshiped the sun! LOVED it! You never think it will happen to you. And even now the people closest to me still lay out, use tanning beds and tanning oils. I'm sure they don't think it can happen to them either.

7. I graduated from the University of Northern Iowa with a degree in Management, I don't want to be a manager. I originally was going to get an accounting degree, that was hard and way too much work!

No comments:

Post a Comment