Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ducks vs Beavers

We are watching the football game between the Ducks and the Beavers, doesn't sound real tough does it?

Something very exciting is happening tomorrow.....we are making the last payment on Steve's student loans!...............now don't get me wrong this is a big deal, until you realize that we only pay $25 a month and his loan from 10 years ago was for a very small amount, for the one semester he went to college. So in another 5-7 years I can announce that my student loans have been paid off!...don't worry, I'm paying more then $25 a month on mine! ha

We've watched 2 Netflicks movies in 4 days! That's crazy for us! Living on the wild side huh? The Bucket List and 21, both good! After watching 21, Steve thinks he is going to make millions by counting cards in Vegas. I say, go for it! Bring me the money!

Christmas, I love. My checking account hates. We have to buy presents for 18 people, that doesn't include me, Steve or Presley. Only 4 out of those 18 are my immediate family! The Goodrich family has kids up the ying-yang, from 18 years old to 6 months old! Needless to say the older ones will be getting their usual $20 and the youngers ones, the coolest thing we can find for about $10! ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment