Saturday, December 19, 2009

2010

So I've been thinking about the new year and what resolutions I need to make. I never keep resolutions for the whole year, but I can at least try! So here are a couple of the things I'm going to TRY to do in 2010!
1) walk in the skywalk 3 times a week. I know I said I was going to start this a couple weeks ago, but honestly I haven't worked a full week in a while! Bad excuse, I know.
2) drink more water, but not buy water bottles. we started buying bottles of water about a year ago, it's just silly to pay that much for water.
3) give all the nieces and nephews their birthday cards before their birthdays. we are the relatives that are always late and I make this resolution every year. But it throws me off b/c there are 3 birthdays in January and I've never prepared for them. (note to self: need to buy Derek, Zac and Sam birthdays cards ASAP!4
4) be more positive. I know I complain a lot, and I need to be reminded that things really aren't that bad! Our life is pretty good, there really shouldn't be that much to complain about!
5) lose 10 pounds. Since Presley is going to be one in February, I can't really continue to call this 'baby weight'.

2009 has been a wonderful year. Wonderfully tiring, frustrating, amazing, surprising, stressful, and satisfying all rolled into one short year!

No comments:

Post a Comment