Thursday, August 27, 2009

Still couldn't do it.

My first day of my 4 day weekend and I've decided again that I couldn't be a stay at home mom....I know, I know....I'm a little sad and a lot impatient! Normally, Presley wakes up and is ready for her morning nap fairly early and always goes down so good......for my mom. Well that is a different story at home. This morning she was getting whiny about 8:30, which would've been the perfect time for a nap since we were going to have lunch with my friend Casey at HuHot. Well Presley decided that she would rather not take a nap until 10:30....and then only sleep till noon. (which sounds good until you realize that she will normally take a 2-3 hour nap for my mom plus a shorter one in the afternoon)
So we met Casey for lunch and Presley was good, she liked all the action and staring at all the people. She has a staring problem and is very nosy! Then I took Presley into work, I haven't taken her there since she was about 6 weeks old! She loved everyone, she smiled and laughed but didn't really want any one else to hold her but me. Thankfully she fell asleep on the way home!.....a very short 45 minute nap. (45 minutes? seriously kid!)
She was surprising happy and good all evening and fell asleep about her normal time around 8 pm. Now you might be thinking....'since she didn't sleep that much today, she'll probably sleep all night' well you would be wrong to think that. We know better.

No comments:

Post a Comment