Monday, August 17, 2009

A little of this, a little of that

  • I love the fair...... the food, the sounds, the atmosphere. I always want to eat alot, but I get too full. Why don't they have sampler platters? Maybe I'll invent that for the fair next year.
  • There are way too many teenagers hanging out at the fair. Where are their parents and why are they so annoying? I'm sure we were the same way, but I'm doubting it.
  • I love psychology! I'm not sure why. I'm not on medication for anything, but it seems like alot of my friends and family are on some sort of meds whether it be for depression, anxiety or ADHD. I wonder why? What is it like not to have control over these emotions? I guess I would just like to fully understand the science in it all. In addition to the normal psychological things I like the extreme mental problems. I watched a show about OCD the other night, it just intrigues me. What goes wrong in their heads? At what point do things take a turn for the worse? I love watching Intervention, Obsessed, 48 Hours Mystery. I love reading murder mysteries and true crime books. Is that weird? When I was younger I wanted to be a criminal pyschologist, I wanted to talk to these people and find out what was in their heads....yeah it's a little weird.
  • Don't you ever wish you can see what your child is going to be like in 1, 5, or 10 years? Is Presley going to be a girly girl, athletic, shy? Right now, I have a feeling she is going to be a little trouble maker!
  • I think my sister looks pretty good with her buzzed head. I wish I had the nerve to actually get my hair cut into a 'style'.
  • The good thing about overtime is the money.
  • My grandparents will be here in about a week! They might not remember who we are but it will be good to see them. This could be one of the last chances I get to take pictures of Presley with her great-grandparents....this might be a little selfish of me! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment