Sunday, August 9, 2009

Another busy week!

Boy, normally after vacation I like to ease into the week, but this week was just busy! In addition to my overtime, Steve's job now wants him to work overtime! UGH! There are not enough hours in the week!
Monday I realized that I needed to be a good parent and have Presley's 6 month pictures taken. My mom had heard good things about The Picture People so I made her appt for Wednesday night. Of course we had to go shopping to get her some new cute outfits! So Tuesday night we went to the mall, it is hard to find a cute summer dress at the beginning of August! Every store had all their fall stuff out! That's what we get for not being prepared.
Wednesday we had her pictures taken, she was actually pretty good. Normally she get this 'deer in the head lights' look when she sees a camera, so we had to work at getting her to smile but it was worth it. She was much happier at this photo shoot than at her 4 month pictures with Janelle. Sorry, Janelle! I promise next time she'll be better and easier! HA
Here is her 'head shot', Steve thinks she looks like a boy, but either way she is cute!


She just wanted to eat the flower, which is why her tongue is sticking out!
Naked baby! Gotta love that smile!
Our little Hawkeye! She looks sweet and innocent doesn't she??
Of course there were other pictures, but do I really need to post them all? :)
So Friday we were going to Indianola to watch the hot air balloons go up, it was too windy though. We still had fun hanging out with some of Steve's friends and enjoying the great weather.
Saturday we headed down to Creston for the Goodrich extended family reunion. It was good to see everyone! A lot of people I don't know, but lots of food and that always makes me happy! (Bad Jessica, need to be good and start working out and start eating right)
Today, I tried to get a jump start on my overtime for the week and went to work for a couple hours. We did a little shopping and hanging out at home. Then we met my family at Texas Roadhouse for Samantha's birthday dinner! Happy 25th Birthday Samantha! (well really it was a week ago, but whatever)
Presley decided that she didn't really want to nap today, so she went to bed early and now we have 2 whole hours to ourselves...what will we do with that time? We just put Baby Orajel our part of our lips to see if it really works.....it really does. Now part of our lips are numb! Lovely! Wow, what other fun and excited things will we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment