Monday, August 24, 2009

.............I got nothing.

So the weekend was good! Friday night I went out with work people for happy hour, it's been a long time since I've done that! It was nice to get out and socialize with people from work. Even though we work together, we are so busy that we really ever get the chance to talk to each other! and I was still home by 8:30!
Saturday we got some things done around the house! Garage cleaned, kitchen cleaned, laundry started....and we did some shopping! Despite how many clothes Presley has, she doesn't have a whole lot of fall and winter clothes. Usually we hit up the garage sales for clothes, but we splurged and bought her 2 outfits (from Gordmans, they have good prices!) She will be the most stylish baby ever, I'll post pictures when she wears them. Steve and I actually had the chance to sit down and FINALLY watch I Am Legend (which by the way, for not being a 'scary' movie, it was scary!)
Sunday I had girls day out! Just a couple of us went to the Cubs game! It was perfect weather for a beer at the game! It was fun and relaxing! I love my girls!

Miss Presley in her robe!
Happy after eating some oatmeal, squash and apricots! Yummy!
We need to get a faster camera! This picture was supposed to be of her smiling but it turned out pretty cute anyway!
Steve and I have started a couple new routines or habits. The new nightly routine is we have to do the dishes every night! It is so nice to have a mostly clean kitchen every day!
Since we got new carpet, we now vacuum once a week (most people might do this normally, but not us) and now when we go to the grocery store, we actually semi-plan the dinner meals we are going to have for the week! I hate going to the store, getting home and then having nothing to eat for meals! Drives me crazy!
We'll see how long these last. I heard it takes 30 days to make or break a habit, we are two weeks into it. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment