Friday, August 28, 2009

Day off number 2!

Well of course she didn't sleep thru the night. She got up about 4 times, just needed her stupid pacifier and then went right back to sleep, so not TOO bad. Then at 6 am she was not willing to go back to sleep and we were not willing to get up. She laid in bed with us and had a bottle and eventually fell back asleep until 9:30! We got up, had some breakfast and played, then took a nap (well she did, I did laundry and made banana bread!). Our family friend Susie brought over lunch and we talked and ate. It was nice! I got a lot done around the house and Presley took another nap and then we got ready to go to my mom's house for dinner with all of the family that is in town. (my grandparents from Texas, my Aunt Ann from Texas, and my Aunt Ellen, Uncle Roger and cousins Matt and Luke from Wisconsin.........and my Uncle David from Colorado will be there tomorrow!)
Presley wanted to get dressed up for Great-Grandma Dorothy's birthday dinner.
She thought she was pretty cute!
Here is my grandma opening up the Happy Birthday wine glass we got her for her 79th birthday!
Here is Presley and her Great-Grandma Dorothy! She sat on her lap for quite awhile, she doesn't even like to do that for us!
Here is the 4 generation picture I've been wanting. Presley was tired by this time, so it was difficult to get a good one of all of us.
Me, Presley, Grandma Becky and Great Grandma Dorothy.
Tomorrow Steve is cleaning up some of the junk around the yard and basement and Presley and I are going to some garage sales with Holly. Holly closed on her new house this morning and gets the keys tomorrow afternoon! I'm very happy for her (and Rocky) to have their own house (and yard). Congrats Holly!

No comments:

Post a Comment