Tuesday, January 22, 2019

MLK Day

Sunday night we ventured out of the house and went to FiveNineteen for dinner (it is the old Legends in Urbandale). It is locally owned and it was good! Great place to watch games, good for kids and there wasn't a wait!


Yesterday  was MLK day and the girls and I were home. Presley and I just finished reading Who was Coretta Scott King, so perfect timing with this day of remembrance!
Surprisingly we were up and out of the house by10:30, which never happens! We ran dropped off something at a neighbors house, ran to my mom's to drop some stuff off at her house. Then went to Glazed Expressions to pick up some old pottery Piper had done at a birthday party a couple months ago and then headed to Target to get some stuff. It is so much better going to Target without kids! They make me shop faster, that is for sure!
Presley was complaining about her throat and head hurts but we got home and she played, then she would lay down, then she would play, then lay down. Eventually we got ready for gymnastics, which she didn't really complain about it!

Today....the weather again. I hate driving in crappy weather. So I was really hoping that school would get cancelled but it didn't so I went to wake up the girls.....and Presley was bright red with a temp of 100, so I offered to stay home with her.....now we are waiting for the weather to turn since school is now getting out 2 hours early.

I am supposed to go with my sisters and mom to Wisco tonight for Boy Band Trivia, but we'll see if the weather cooperates or not! 

No comments:

Post a Comment