Monday, February 4, 2019

Cold

Well after MLK and Presley was sick, the weather just turned south. I was supposed to do trivia with my mom and sisters but it was postponed due to the weather. That Wednesday school was cancelled, Presley was going to hang out with my parents that day so Piper went there too....along with Boston and Jordan! House full for my parents!

That Thursday I bottled wine with Sarah. We had dinner at Eatery A again, which is always so good and cheap and then bottled wine. Sarah had to pick up her daughter at dance that night so I went to Steve's hang out for a drink and took a selfie with all his friends and sent it to him! :) HA!

Friday we had plans to hang out with Sarah, Kyle, Mitzi and Zac at Sarah's house. Steve had to take Piper to a birthday party so P and I went over there. The kids played SO well and us adults just ate, drank wine and played games. Eventually Steve and I showed up and joined the party too! :) It was a good, laid back night of hanging out!

Saturday Steve played in a poker tournament....which he did not win. The girls and I went to Mary's basketball games for a couple hours that afternoon, ran some errands, did dinner at El Mariachi and then headed home!

Sunday we did our birthday dinner at my parents house, for my mom's, mine and Presley's birthdays. Yes, that cake has 3 different ages and a troll doll on it! This is just one of the amazing cakes my mom has made me over the years! I love it!
We had a great dinner and so many good desserts, opened presents and enjoyed our birthdays together! It is kinda fun having all 3 of ours birthdays so close together.

Last Monday, we did gymnastics and we had to leave a little early so we could make it to Piper's music get together at 6:50. We decided to leave Presley home for that hour by herself. They didn't really want siblings to attend this music 'class' and offered daycare for that time, which we didn't really want to do with her so we left her home with my phone for that hour that we were gone. It went perfect, she wasn't nervous and just watched TV for that hour we were gone.
Piper's music thing, was so cute! Each kid got a little part to sing and participate in....even the parents were able to participate! :) I wish I could've taken some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment