Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Random

- Presley has been complaining about her ankle for almost 2 weeks now. We actually took her to the doctor last Friday for it. They did x-rays, not broken, which I knew. So they gave her a little boot to wear to help a possible sprain. I just keep hoping she will forget about it and it will magically feel better!

- When we gave Piper her bed this past weekend, she gave both me and Steve hugs and said 'thank you mommy!' It is just always nice to hear you kids be thankful and kind without having to prompt them! :)

- Our 40th birthdays are this year! We are planning on doing a Nashville trip in May for 2 days and then heading to the Kentucky Derby! Hopefully we can make this plan work out, could be a lot of fun!

- Presley decided she wanted to join Girls on the Run this year! I was excited that she chose to do it again and this gives me motivation to start running again! …..and it totally helps that 4 of her closest friends are signed up too!

- Steve and I are back on Keto after about a month hiatus and gaining some of our weight back. We were all in, full carb intake during that time and it was awesome! :) So over the last 10 days we have done pretty good! I had one cheap meal, Saturday night and have lost 4 lbs and Steve has lost 8!

- I got my DNA results!  I thought we were more German than English, we were wrong. I am almost 50% English. And it is crazy how different my results are from my sisters! For one, I have more Irish than they do, never knew I was Irish at all! and the 1% Congo, how neat! There is so much more info on this website too and I love family tree/ancestry type stuff. I used to really dig into it and have gone back on my mom's side of the family pretty far with the info I was able to find!


- I've been reading some good books lately. Psychological thrillers, cop, murder mystery dramas. I should add up the books that I read in 2018 b/c I think it would be eye opening to how I spend most of my time!
 1. The Archie Sheridan series by Chelsea Cain
 2. The Ash Park series by Meghan O'Flynn
 3. Books by J.T Ellison and Greg Olsen and John Marrs are also really good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment