Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Long weekend.

Last week seemed to go so slow...mostly b/c work was slow. I was able to sign Presley up for Girls on The Run, I read a couple books, did a couple hours of work and Friday I took 2 hours of PTO to leave work early, which worked out since the weather turned gross.

Friday we started the painting of Presley's room. So it was my job to keep the girls occupied while Steve shut himself in there (and we locked Presley out!). Instead of gifts for her 10th birthday coming up, we decided a room remodel was a good alternative. She picked out the baby girl pink when she was 3.5 yrs old and it was due!






My parents got the girls Kiwi Boxes for Christmas. They are pretty cool, based on age, easy to follow instructions and you actually learn! So Piper and I did one of hers on Friday night. 
Presley and Steve slept in the basement and Piper and I had a slumber party in our bed. Saturday morning Steve went right back to painting and again, I tried to keep the girls busy without killing each other.
Saturday night we had popcorn, watched a movie and then Steve and the girls slept in the basement and I got my bed to myself! AHHHH...….
Sunday we worked on the finishing touches of the room. We are still waiting on her new bedding but the bedding she had before still looked good so we decided to use for now. I kept them busy by doing this science experience activity set that we got, they thought that was pretty cool. They actually played pretty good too, eventually we had the room ready to show Presley, she was so excited. She knew it was going to be blue and beach themed but other than that she had no idea what to expect so she was nervous and excited!
This girl, is so freaking adorable!



I think she was pretty happy with it! And I think it came out great! Ever since she has been to the beach in Mexico, we have realized that it is truly her happiest place! The smiles she has there are priceless, so bringing some of that home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment