Wednesday, January 16, 2019

2019

I didn't make new years resolutions or goals in 2018, but decided to try this year and see how it goes!

1. Have a will made up - I really wanted to have this done last year and just didn't.

2. Say 'You're welcome' when someone says thank you to me - You will realize that most people DO NOT say 'you're welcome'. They say 'yeah', 'of course', or 'no problem'. Drives me crazy, so I'm trying to change!

3. Do more purging and getting rid of stuff - we did have a garage sale last year but we still have so much to get rid of. This past weekend we purged both girls' rooms, so I guess that is a good start!

4. Learn to be more 'techy'. I just don't know enough about current technology and social media and feel like I'm getting left behind and that my kids are going pass me up! I have Snapchat that I look at maybe once a week and I have Instagram that Presley looks at more than I do, so maybe I can learn a couple things!

5. Get to my goal weight and maintain it! Run a 5K with Presley and get back into shape. I haven't worked out at all since vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment