Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Weekend Update

Let me tell ya....I do love weekends that we have nothing planned but I do feel like I waste some of these days not doing anything productive. Oh well!

Friday night we had planned on going to Firetrucker to watch our friend Baird play/sing, but out of no where we got hit with snow and it was slick out for the drive home. Very slow going. Which is crazy considering we ate dinner on a patio two nights before?! Seriously, what is going on with the weather this year! I'm not complaining, I could totally bypass winter altogether if I had a choice (except snow on Christmas, that is the only time we should have it!) So we headed over to Sarah and Kyle's for a while, played games and hung out. Then we had a slumber party in the basement while we watched Trolls, which I fell asleep during most of. Oops.

Saturday we didn't do much.....hung out I worked on my puzzle some more. Did some reading, finished my book. Lazily did laundry, randomly would pick up a couple things but overall we just vegged out! Finally we decided we would leave the house *GASP!* Steve had already left the house earlier but the girls and I finally got out of our pj's and we went to Buffalo Wild Wings at about 4 to have a late lunch/early dinner and to watch part of the Iowa basketball game. We were there for about 2 hours and then headed home b/c I had plans for a friends birthday get together.

I headed over to Lisa's for her laid back birthday. She just wanted to have friends over to drink wine and watch Bad Mom's. It was fun, I was there too late but it was a good time hanging out and talking.

Sunday I was tired, with a slight headache! So Steve took the girls to run some errands and I laid back down to take a mid-morning/afternoon nap. Once they got home about 1:30, I was up and ready to start my day! :) We did some cleaning, laundry, the girls played so good, Steve worked in the garage and I worked on my puzzle some more (such a time suck, but I love it!). Another super laid back day!
On the plus side, I did finish my puzzle and finish my book, so I guess I did accomplish something!

No comments:

Post a Comment