Friday, February 24, 2017

Busy week

The week started off with awesome weather so we tried to enjoy it as much as we could. I took Piper to gymnastics on Monday night and then on Tuesday we had Brittany come watch the kids for a couple hours so we could go out to dinner with Sarah and Kyle for her birthday. We went to Greenbriar in Johnston. I haven't been there since high school and it was really good! The waitress brought her a dessert with a candle on it, so Steve and Kyle sang happy birthday too her. It was slightly embarrassing for sure!
 Can you tell she is thrilled with their singing?
 After dinner we stopped at Lynn's bar to have a couple drinks. Jimmy, who must be a regular there bought the bar a round of shot and then asked the birthday girl to dance! :)
Wednesday was National Margarita day! So of course Piper and I went to El Mariachi. Sarah and Collins were able to meet us also. We sat on the patio since the weather that day was in the 70's, but of course by 6 pm it was chilly sitting out there!

Yesterday there was a skating party for Presley's school. I really wanted her to go since I knew a lot of her friends go and she needs to be more social outside of school since she isn't in any sports. So I convinced her that we should go and try out skating. I did warn her that I hadn't been skating in like 25 years so I would probably fall (which I did).
I picked her up after school/work and went to dinner at Applebee's then headed to Skate North! It was busy and we did know a lot of people!

 Presley with neighbor Talia
 She is slow skater but she does okay, she just needs to get comfortable! But she had fun and got to see some friends from school and the neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment