Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Get to know me!

So I'm bored today and found these questions. I have no idea how many questions there are and I removed some of the ones I thought were a little dumb or didn't apply to me like 'Do you want to get married?'......so anyways, here I go! May you will learn something about me or maybe not! :)

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Open

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Usually, along with the pen and pad of paper that are usually there also.

Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? IN. I cannot stand sheets or blankets that are messed up and tangled!

Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Nope

Do you like to use post-it notes? Yes

Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? I have done this, yes.

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Oh man....a bear! I couldn't stand the sound of all the bees buzzing around me!

Do you have freckles? Yep!

Do you always smile for pictures? Most of the time. Unless there is a special occasion where a duck face or pout face is warranted.

What is your biggest pet peeve? Not using turn signals, the buzzing sound of flying bugs or the sound of static on the radio, people who use the left and not the right doors when going into buildings. I could go on and on but I don't want to be a negative nancy!

Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Only when I'm trying to see how accurate my Fitbit is!

Have you ever peed in the woods? Probably

What about pooped in the woods? Um....no, do people do that?

Do you chew your pens and pencils? Occasionally

What size is your bed? Queen

Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Of course!

Do you still watch cartoons? Not by choice

Whats your least favorite movie? I don't see enough movies to really know!

Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Well I can't tell you that! You will steal my treasure!

What do you drink with dinner? Wine, beer or water

What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Usually nothing, but sometimes ketchup or honey

What is your favorite food? I like most food! Any type of carb is my favorite!

What movies could you watch over and over and still love? The Notebook, Pitch Perfect, Twilight, National Treasure (I don't know why I love that movie but I do!), and any of the good 80's/90's movies!

Last person you kissed/kissed you? Steve or the girls

Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Girl Scouts rule!

Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? NO

Can you change the oil on a car? Unfortunately no, I'm sure my dad is disappointed.

Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Once, October 2009. I was on my way to the DOT to get my last named changed to my married name on my drivers license

Ran out of gas? No

Favorite kind of sandwich? Grilled cheese, does that count?

Best thing to eat for breakfast? There is no bad thing to eat for breakfast, waffles, pancakes, toast, eggs, bacon, mimosas....need I go on?

What is your usual bedtime? If I'm lucky, I make it until 10 pm but that is a stretch most nights.

Are you lazy? Sometimes for sure!

When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Most of the costumes I don't remember, but we did go as punk rockers one year.....tye dye shirts, jean jackets, crimped hair sprayed pink and made as big as we could get it!

What is your Chinese astrological sign? Aquarius

How many languages can you speak?  One...English and very basic Spanish

Do you have any magazine subscriptions? I just started 3 of them b/c they were really cheap, but I have yet to actually receive one yet.

Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Legos

Are you stubborn? Some people would say so.

Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Letterman for sure!

Ever watch soap operas? Back in college I watched a lot of The Young and the Restless and Guiding Light. Now there is this little thing called 'work' that I must do every day...what a crock!

Afraid of heights? Not really, but as I get older the fear comes and goes more often.

Sing in the car? All the time!

Dance in the car? Only if having to entertain the kids

Ever used a gun? I have shot a 22 rifle WAY back in the day, but I just don't like guns.

Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Family pictures in September

Do you think musicals are cheesy? No! I LOVE THEM!!! Love, love, love!

Is Christmas stressful? Sometimes, but I try hard to not let it be.

Ever eat a pierogi? a what??

Favorite type of fruit pie? Peach pie made by my mother.

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? The only thing I can remember was in high school I wanted to be a criminal psychologist! I thought it would be SO interesting!

Do you believe in ghosts? Sure do!

Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Who doesn't?

Take a vitamin daily? Does birth control count? It keeps me from being sick and pregnant and helps my mental health also.

Wear slippers? No

Wear a bath robe? No

What do you wear to bed? Sweatpants and tshirts...and socks, always socks

First concert? I think it was New Kids on the Block when I was about 10 years old, and of course I saw them twice about 8 year ago and am seeing them again this summer! Obsess much?

Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target!

Nike or Adidas? Who cares?

Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos unless I'm eating chili

Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts

Ever take dance lessons? No, but it could be fun

Can you curl your tongue? A little

Ever won a spelling bee? No

Have you ever cried because you were so happy? For sure, a lot of times! This is the best reason to cry!

Who would you like to see in concert? Living - Lady Gaga and it's almost impossible to get tickets or dead - Michael Jackson (which is also impossible to get tickets too)

What was the last concert you saw? Jason Brown at Reclaimed Rails in January or The Nadas before Christmas in Polk City.

Hot tea or cold tea? Neither

Tea or coffee? Only really sweet coffees, White Chocolate Mocha please!

Sugar or snickerdoodles? Both

Can you swim well? I think I can do pretty well, enough to save myself but not win a race!

Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yeah, I think so.

Are you patient? I would say 25% of the time. When I remember to remind myself to be patient!

DJ or band, at a wedding? DJ

Ever won a contest? Not actual contests but like calling into radio stations I win quite a bit...you can't win if you don't play. I won the brewery tour most recently, have won concert tickets to Joe Nichols and Toby Keith, won 4 tickets to Sesame Street Live. I really should try more so I can win more!

Ever have plastic surgery? No

Which are better black or green olives? Black, unless you give me a blue cheese stuffed green olive, then I'm all over it!

Can you knit or crochet? Nope

Best room for a fireplace? Family room

If married, how long have you been married? 9.5 years

Who was your HS crush? Ryan Johnson, he was a year old than me and pretty sure we have never spoken a word to each other. And Dave Nadler who was year younger than me, we were friends so that was good enough.

Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? No

Do you have kids? My two sweet baby girls who are 8 and 4 years old

Whats your favorite color? Purple or green

Do you miss anyone right now? My daughters as babies, does that count?

No comments:

Post a Comment