Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Presley's 8th birthday!

Little Miss jumped right out of bed on Friday morning b/c she was excited for her birthday! Since I didn't work we took our time getting ready and enjoyed some powdered sugar donuts for breakfast.
After I dropped her off I went home and cleaned, cleaned, cleaned,  I did some laundry, working on a photo book, while catching up on a couple Dr. Phil episodes! :) I ran by Hy-Vee to pick up something and got a cupcake to surprise Presley with. Stopped at McDonalds and headed to have lunch at school with her!
She ate the cupcake first, of course, that is what you do on your birthday!!

After some convincing, I was able to get her to take her picture with me. I told her it's a tradition so she had to do it!
I picked them both up from school about 4 and went home so Presley could open some of her presents from us.
New earrings
New pj's
and a swimsuit set for her doll (she is also getting a bike that we need to go buy at some point)
Then they had to get ready for the father/daughter dance! Piper was excited that she was able to go this year!



They left about 5:15 for dinner with the rest of the group at Bravo. How cute are they?
3 dad's and 6 little girls.....oh my!
While they were gone, I treated myself to dinner and watched Bad Mom's while drinking some wine with neighbor Sarah who was able to join me for a bit! Before I knew they were back home, those 4 hours went way too fast but they had fun running around at the dance (they do very little dancing).

No comments:

Post a Comment