Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Random

- I have 4 WHOLE televisions shows that I want to watch these days! For me, that is 4 hours of TV a week....that is a lot! All four are totally different shows...comedy, drama, cop/crime and reality.
  • The Good Place - kind of dumb, but actually really funny.
  • This Is Us - the new Parenthood, watch it, cry, love it! If you didn't get the surprise twist at the end of the first episode....rewatch please.
  • Blindspot - love it, but it might be hard to get into if you haven't watched since day 1.
  • Catfish - oh how I love this show! This is the one show that I DVR and actually watch later!
- Alexa, my anniversary present from last month is pretty cool! We normally listen to alot of music and this has helped to increase that also. The girls love asking for songs they like too, we haven't fully used her to the fullest extent but we are working on it!

- I normally love the 80 degree weather, but I am LOVING the 70's! Jeans, boots, long sleeve shirts, I'm ready! and we won't talk about the 3 pairs of boots I've had delivered to the house in the last 2 weeks!

- We have a fruit fly/gnat problem! Is this normal for this time of year and having the windows open or such? I hate them and the fruit fly traps we have are doing an great job but they are just insane and I do not like it.

- My kids recently told us that they like fish more than chicken and steak! Perfect! Tilapia and salmon are our favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment