Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Random

 
- Piper has been fighting a cold/cough for almos 2 weeks, for the last week she hasn't been sleeping thru the night. Annoying.
- Presley has had some rough dropoffs at KTC in the last 2 weeks....they are now starting a star chart for her. For every good drop off she get a stars...5 stars and she gets a reward at the end of the week. Yes, she is the only kid that has this. Yes, she has to be bribed to behave. Awesome.
- Both girls are completely obsessed with Daddy right now. I think Presley only does it b/c Piper does and she realizes how annoying and inconvenient it is (b/c that is how she operates). I think Steve is totally annoyed with it, but so am I. I can't do anything for anyone but I do realize this is just a phase.
- The girls LOVE bath time. They blow bubbles and 'swim' and like to splash water everywhere. Fun.
 
I promised Presley I would only take pictures of her face, then she agreed to smile for me!
Cheese!!

No comments:

Post a Comment