Thursday, October 16, 2014

Random Reader

Well we might as well stick with L names.......Lisa R! Small world in that Lisa C (random reader #1) and Lisa R's kids go to the same daycare! Anyway....Lisa and I met 11 years ago when she started at the same employer as me. Lisa is one of the most outgoing and friendly people I know, so we hit it off! We talked every day, got coffee every morning, ate lunch together, then our boyfriends (now husbands) became friends.
We have been thru alot together even though we don't talk as much or see each other as much as we used to...and now we live closer to each other than we ever have! When Lisa is in her party mode, watch out! She knows how to have a good time. And Lisa is the one person I know that might like sleep more than I do!
We try to look past the fact that she is a Husker fan. I guess since her husband, Jared is a Hawkeye fan AND a Packer fan makes up for that downfall! :) Hopefully with her 2 little boys getting older and our girls growing up it will make it easier for us to get together more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment