Saturday, October 4, 2014

Random Reader

So I'm thinking about starting a new 'segment' called Random Reader about you people! Just a post about someone I know or someone I heard that reads my blog! To give them a shout out and a short summary of how I know them. If anyone is NOT a fan of having your name (first name only) posted here please let me know and I will NOT talk about you or delete the post. I know some of you might like your privacy and don't want your name or info out there.....in which case I'm going to question why you are probably on Facebook!....but maybe you are in the witness protection program and need to keep your identity a secret, because maybe...JUST MAYBE....the person/people who are looking for you, read this blog too?! (It could happen, right?)


Drum roll please........
Random Reader #1, Lisa C!!!!! I heard recently that you are an avid blog reader and I'm one of the blogs you read! Woohoo!
Lisa and I have known each other for.....13 years?! We worked at Von Maur together! Then we were both dating people that we worked with and that is frowned upon there so we both had to find new jobs. I believe we both got temp jobs working for Palmer Staffing and shortly after we both got on with our current company where both of us have been for at least 10 years (now in different departments) She married a shoe salesman and I married a shoe salesman!
Her husband Kevin is the leader of Steve's fantasy football team. I think Kevin eats and breathes sports! At anytime you can go into Von Maur and ask for an update on the fantasy football league or who still owes him money from 2 years ago and he will literally pull out a piece of paper from his pocket and give you the information you want. It's crazy. I'm sure he is not this organized in other aspects of his life! LOL!
Lisa and Kevin are two of the nicest people I know and it is crazy that we have known them for this long when it seems like just yesterday we were watching Monday Night Football at the Valley West Pub after work!

No comments:

Post a Comment