Monday, October 13, 2014

10/10/12....I'm Two!

My baby is 2 years old! She woke up Friday KNOWING it was her birthday! I swear! She was in a good mood, she was happy and excited to wear her cupcake birthday girl shirt! I had taken the day off of work b/c we are slow and I had all sorts of stuff I wanted to get done. So Piper got some powdered donuts for breakfast and then I took her to daycare.
I dropped both girls off and then headed to Target....Oh yeah, I was THAT person waiting in the parking lot at 7:45 for them to open at 8. I quickly spent too much money, headed to Hobby Lobby when they opened at 9, then got an oil change in the car and was home by 10! Then I got started on the house. I cleaned and I cleaned. I cleaned things that I haven't cleaned in 2 years since we moved in. The bathrooms, kitchen, dining room and family room were CLEAN. The other rooms weren't TOO bad, so I was happy!
Steve met me at our normal El Mariachi for margaritas and cheese dip (I might be addicted) before picking up the girls. We got home, got packed up and ready to head to Earlham to watch cousin Derek play in their homecoming football game.  It was chilly but the girls did great! Piper entertained everyone around us and Presley was actually pretty interested in the actual game, asking questions and such.
 
Saturday we watched the Iowa game, the girls played, Steve mowed the yard (one last time?), went to the grocery store, I took the girls to pick up Piper's birthday cake, and we hung out and got ready for our busy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment