Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday

Piper was up alot of last night, we knew we couldn't take her to Generation. UGH. Steve had a busy day at work, mom and dad had a day planned with the older grandkids, so I had no option but to stay home with Miss Piper. We got up and took Presley to swim lessons, she is getting more comfortable but is still hesitant....but she did blow bubbles! We dropped P off at grandmas for their fun-filled day at the strawberry patch, lunch and a movie! Aren't they the best grandparents? Presley, Mary and Boston had a good time!
I couldn't get Piper into a walk-in clinic within a tolerable amount of time, so I made an appt with our normal doctor for later that afternoon. We went home, had some lunch and then she went down for a 4 hour nap! Thank you baby girl!
Blowing her nose on a dryer sheet? She thought it was a kleenex! HA!
She doesn't look sick, does she?
I got some stuff done during her nap.....I didn't nap like I wanted to but oh well! We went to the doctor, ear infection. This poor girl is always sick.....I'm blaming the other germ infested kids at Generation! :) The doctor made the comment that she didn't act sick and that she was 'such a good kid!' :)
We met Steve and Presley at Applebees for a quick dinner and then headed home. I'm hoping for a good night sleep, though I'm not counting on it considering she hated the taste of the medicine so much she gagged multiple times until she threw up.
Poor baby!
Presley was jealous of the pictures I was taking of Piper, so she did some cheerleading poses for me and man, this girl is just photogenic (even if I do say so myself!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment