Thursday, June 19, 2014

Random

- In one of my fights tonight with Presley, she told me I broke all the bones in her head. And no, I hadn't even touched her....I took away her cell phone, that was obviously too much for her head to handle.
- Last night she said something about how my hair is always up. So I took out my pony, shook my head and let the hair down....scary. I asked if my hair looked big and she nodded and said 'but you still look beautiful!...heart melts!
- Swim lessons went good, we have another 4 days next week so maybe we can get her to blow bubbles!
- If I had twins I would name them Scarlett and Violet, if triplets I would add Hazel.
- There were 4 people laid off in my department yesterday. Sucks. We are doing great, hitting goals, getting bonuses and even working some overtime....but obviously it's not enough for the department as a whole and it sucks.
- Piper does talk now...mostly gibberish but she says Presley perfectly and over and over again. Yesterday on our way home she just kept saying 'mama, mama, mama'......'What Piper?'.....gibberish...'mama, mama, mama!'....over and over and over again, the ENTIRE way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment