Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Funnies

- Yes, Presley called me an English bum...she said she heard it from a book at school. ok.
- P and I were talking about Memorial Day and I told her that we remember those people who have died. I asked her if she knew anyone who has died (just to see what she would say)....she said "Jesus!". Well, yes you are right. Which is funny b/c the only place she has really learned anything religious is from her preschool last year, so I was impressed that she remembered that!
- At the horse races Friday night, the tractors were out raking the track. Piper immediateley started saying 'choo choo'! Close baby, I'm sure it looks like a train to a 20 month old. It was too cute!
- I have a problem. I went thru some of P's old clothes this past weekend....the 2T-3T stuff....most of the 2T stuff fits Piper no problem......my baby. Some of the clothes have shrunk so much that she is able to wear some of the 3T stuff! MY BABY!
- P does a lot of playing by herself and it is SO funny to listen to her especially when she thinks we aren't listening! She tries so hard to act like a grown up! She is bossy, she was singing the Lego Movie song tonight (EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!), I just wish I had a video camera on her at all times so I don't forget all this! It goes too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment