Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Random

- My brother-in-law Matt had hip replacement surgery yesterday, we are hoping for a speedy recovery for him to get back on his feet and start feeling good again!
- My sister Holly is thinking about moving to Colorado. She has been thinking about and wanting this for a while now, if the stars align correctly and things work out for her she might actually do it! We would miss her terribly! She is my bestfriend, the person I can count on all the time to be there for me! However.....there is no reason that she shouldn't go! Take a risk, if it sucks and doesn't work out...move back but at least you can't say you didn't try, or always wonder 'what if?'.
- My mom is starting to feel better and get moving! She actually left the house the other night and when I talk to her on the phone she doesn't sound too drugged up! :) Samantha has tomorrow off so she is going to help my mom with Presley and Friday's daycare is still up in the air. My family is awesome, I love the way we can all pull together and help each other out when needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment