Saturday, October 1, 2011

Internet, how I love thee.

Finally, we have internet....hopefully it will continue that way! I feel like I've been gone for so long and it has only been a week! HA!
Last Thursday we watched Boston for a couple hours so my parents could go out to eat and then they watched Presley for a couple extra hours on Friday so we could go to dinner for our anniversary! We went to downtown to Splash (it was SO good!) and then sat on the patio at Mickey's and had a couple drinks. It was very nice to just go out as the two of us.
Saturday I went to work for a couple hours and then went shopping by myself! I left the mall with nothing for Presley! That NEVER happens! I got a shirt for Steve and bought myself some stuff too. Both P and I really need some long sleeve shirts since the weather is getting colder!
At this point, the baby doll goes thru more diapers and wipes than Presley does!
P has been doing really good with the potty training though she still will only poop in her diaper but that seems to be normal for this stage of potty training. Two weeks in big girl underwear and no accidents! Now Steve just needs to remember to put the toilet seat down!

No comments:

Post a Comment