Sunday, June 5, 2011

We broke down and bought it.

I had Tuesday off of work, which was so nice! I took Presley to daycare for 5 hours while I enjoyed some much needed time to myself. I was able to get some errands done and laundry done from our trip.
Thursday night we went out to Jasper Winery to watch The Nadas play and just enjoy some good music, outdoors. Couple lawn chairs and beers and we were set for a couple hours. P stayed close to us, as always, but after an hour or so she was a little more willing to be friendly to the other kids. A late night, but it was the perfect night!
Friday night we went to a BBQ/baby shower for a couple friends of ours. There were a ton of kids with plenty of toys to keep them all busy! Good friends, food, beer (a happy Presley!) and it was another great night!

We broke down and bought Presley a swing set! So Steve had a project for all of Saturday. Jared came over to help him out (THANK YOU JARED!). Presley and I talked with Lisa and played with baby Colton! (why didn't I get my camera out to capture some of those smiles?)
Presley is in 7th heaven!! The girl couldn't be happier or busier (if that was possible).


This is how we spent most of the weekend.... looking at this super, cute smile and afro, curly hair.






oh yeah....this is Presley's snotty, mom-you-have-got-to-be-kidding me attitude/face. Seriously, there is a 13 year old bottled up inside this 2 year old. (I'm surprised she doesn't have her hands on her hips here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment