Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy, Busy, Father's Day weekend!

Saturday morning Steve was nice enough to go work for a couple hours (I probably should've worked this weekend too...Oh well!). Then we had his company family picnic! They provided lunch and plenty of drinks! All the kids played pretty good together, except for Presley who didn't leave our sides. I tried to get her involved but she just wanted to sit on my lap and watch the kids play (my mom says this is how I was when I was younger too).
Steve then headed to Creston for the night and Presley and I invited Cindy and Breanna over for dinner and to play for a couple hours. The girls are just about a year apart in age, but they got along pretty well!


The hair still amazes me. I know you're probably tired of me talking about her hair, but goodness..look at this!


Today, for Father's day we headed to the annual Moeller picnic! It is always good to see everyone. Good food, good laughs and lot of pictures!

Mr. Boston...being cute, as always!


Presley and Pa

Daddy and Presley

During naptime we filled up Presley's pool. She was excited to get in, but didn't understand why mom and dad weren't getting in their swimsuits too!

See the hands on her hips...there's that attitude!

The water was a little chilly, but she had fun anyway!

I hope everyone had a fantastic fathers day! Thank you to my dad and husband for being the best daddy's in the world! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment