Wednesday, June 15, 2011

NKOTBSB

Steve and I were talking about music (we both LOVE music!) and Steve thought maybe he should've been born in the late 50's b/c he loves the 60's music. I was born at the right time! I'm an 80's, early 90's kinda girl!
Turning on my Pandora to the New Kids on the Block station and hearing NKOTB and then Tiffany, really, what could be better? It might be sad, some might say a little pathetic, but I DON'T CARE!
New Kids were my first concert, maybe that's the reason for the connection. Then I saw Jordan Knight in concert about 7 years ago with my girlfriends in Ames. About 2 1/2 years ago, when I was 7 months pregnant I went with friends to Omaha to see them and then again 6 months later in Des Moines. Okay, I might have an obsession.
Now they are touring with another boy band the Backstreet Boys...hence...NKOTBSB. I might be going to buy their CD soon (and maybe another concert ticket!). Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment