Friday, June 17, 2011

Thirsty Thursday and Fabulous Friday

We made another trip to the Jasper Winery on Thursday night to watch Pianopaloosa! Another perfect night to be outside! We packed a nice picnic dinner and some toys to keep P occupied and headed out to relax. We met my coworker Katie and her family out there. Her little boy is almost three and Presley loves to watch him play. She doesn't want to play with him....just watch him fight his Star Wars action figures and play catch.

My poor mom had Presley every day this week b/c April had vacation. I know P wears her out, messes up her house and is definitely more demanding than Boston! But I know Presley entertains her and makes her laugh. And my dad....'pa' as Presley calls him...is probably Presleys' favorite person on the planet! It is freakin adorable to see them interact with each other!
I was able to get out of the office for lunch with my friend Janelle today. It was nice to talk. I think we think a lot alike when it comes to being mothers and that is refreshing! We need to hang out more often for sure!
Tonight we hung out at home! Not very often do we stay at home on a Friday night! Steve did some more home improvement stuff (we are slowing installing new windows) and P and I played. We ordered pizza and talked with the neighbors, it was a nice night. Of course, time goes by too fast!
Steve just got back from his weekly trip to Lowes...I made sure to tell him NOT to get lost getting me ice cream on the way home! (hint, hint) :) and it worked b/c I was treated to a McD's hot fudge sundae when he got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment