Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More random blah

- So one of houses behind us was painted John Deere green about 5 years ago, then about two years ago the house went into foreclosure (or maybe the guy just died?!) and a little over a year ago it was bought and fixed up (no longer John Deere green!). The owners race pigeons. They have a little pigeon coop (is that what you would call it?) in the backyard and it isn't unusual to see these pigeons flying overhead. So I guess we get our own little personal pigeon racing show....don't be jealous!

- People amaze me! Everyone knows we are raising money for Locks Be Gone and it amazes me and shocks me the people that have donated! Most of the people I've rec'd money from at work, are people I don't even talk to that much...more co-workers, not close friends!

- I was determined to NOT turn on our air conditioning on Monday when it was 85 degrees (knowing Tuesday was supposed to be 92 and Wednesday 85), but as Presley was sitting on the couch with little beads of sweat on her tiny, cute nose....I just had to. Too bad I'm probably going to want to turn on the heat by Friday when the high temp is 60.

- A month ago Presley was not afraid of thunder....today she is. We have had rolling thunder almost all evening and she couldn't get close enough to me on the couch! It was cute, but I was really hoping we could've avoided this stage of childhood! :)

- I'm watching DVR'd Dr. Phil from a couple days ago....this 30 year old girl has 5 kids with 5 different dads, shouldn't there be a law/rule/requirement that you need to have a brain to have kids? Just saying.

- We love Presley's little personality. Though we are beginning to see a temper and a stubborn little thing! We always say 'I love you!' and 'I love you too'....the other day I told her she was cute and she said 'you cute too'! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment