Friday, May 13, 2011

Five Question Friday...is back again!

1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none?
I would say calf socks. I don't like to have cold ankles! ha!

2. Was your childs (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?!
It was completely mutual! About 5 years ago we heard the name Presley on the show Extreme Makeover Home Edition and we both loved it and always talked about using that name. Of course, when you actually have to NAME A KID, you take it a little more seriously! We couldn't get away from it. Our problem was the middle name, not a lot of names sounded good with Presley. So we went with Grace, after Steve grandma!

3. What is your favorite type of weather? I would say 80 degrees. I'm usually cold, so the warmer the better! Jeans and flip-flops would be perfect.

4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day? Seems these days I can't sleep past 9 am. So I'd be happy with 9:30 at this point. It is nice to get up early and get stuff done but Steve and I are sleep lovers! We are happy that we finally have a kid who will sleep past 7 am! (crossing my fingers....feels like I'm jinxing us tonight!)

5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet? No! It was hard enough to buy life insurance! My mom has mentioned that we should have a will...but it just doesn't seem like we should have to think about that yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment