Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Question Friday!

1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
Normally, yes... but there are times when there is something on television that I 'just have to watch' and Steve isn't interested so he'll go to bed without me. Or vice-versa...he'll be watching a car show (like he is right now!) and I'll go to bed and read for a while.

2. A question for the ladies --- What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
A little scruff is nice, no mustache or full beard though.

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken? Yikes! I don't want to say one of our family reunions but that's all I can really think of! I was newly pregnant and sleeping in a large house with about 12 other people. It was hard to sleep, I couldn't drink...it was just too stressful that year.

4. What's the first-ever blog you followed? My friend Shannon and I started following LOSTASOCK probably about 4 years ago. We still follow it and love it! It feels like I have known this family for so long....and I've never met them!

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks? Love them! Though I may be getting too old for them. The last time we spent the day at an amusement park (years ago!), I got the worst headache from the rides! I love the rides, the food, the games....I might be slightly obsessed with skee-ball. I think we are going to take P to Adventureland this year, I'm not sure how she'll like it but we'll never know until we try!

No comments:

Post a Comment