Monday, April 19, 2010

Random thoughts

- We walked by a house that had a sign in the yard for in-home daycare, the paint was chipping off their house in places and they still had Christmas lights up. Call me judgmental, but I wouldn't send my kid there just from looking at the outside of the house! I can't imagine what the inside looks like.
- Presley has a lot of her own books, but for some reason she loves going into our room and getting my books from the nightstand. It just doesn't seem appropriate to watch her flip thru books about true crime murders and baby killers.
- We had gnocchi tonight for the first time for dinner. It's pretty good for a potato-y, pasta-y kinda meal. Presley wouldn't eat it, she decided to toss most of it on the floor.
- How do you get a 15 month old to stop throwing food off of her tray? She likes to watch the dog eat it off the floor at my mom's house, but we don't have a dog! Maybe she enjoys watching us bend down to pick up every little pea or piece of gnocchi.....maybe she thinks we are her little dogs, picking up after her?!
- Holly has a meeting with a neurologist on Wednesday for a herniated (is that really how you spell that?) disc. Hope everything goes ok and she can get back to her high-energy, fun-loving self!
- I never see movies in the theater...maybe twice a year. But I just saw the preview for Sex in the City 2....going to have to see it mainly b/c she meets up with Aiden again! I love Aiden! and I think the new Twilight movie comes out the next week! Girls weekend at the movie theater! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment