Saturday, April 17, 2010

Playing dress up!

She was trying to dress herself....too bad she was using my clothes. Either way it was cute!

Steve has been waiting for this day for years....the AC/DC concert is finally here! Steve and Brock were so excited, they were like little boys getting ready for the best day of their lives! They went downtown at noon to tailgate and drink and have a good time...and I'm sure they are!
Presley and I met my mom and Holly for lunch and then she took a great, long 3 hour nap! I got some laundry done and read my book on the deck! Then we (I) got some Dairy Queen and went to the park! She mostly watched the other kids play with a huge smile on her face. She was just entertained watching them run around and climb on the equipment, she ran around...mostly following the other kids but we had a good time!
I'm guessing Steve will be slightly hung over tomorrow, so maybe Presley and I will get another mommy/daughter day!

No comments:

Post a Comment