Thursday, April 1, 2010

Nice people!

I like nice people, I'm not always one of them but I like polite, sincerely nice people!
I heard a story from a co-worker this week about her sister (we'll call her Pamela) who is a stay-at-home mom of 3 kids, so they don't have a lot of money. Pamela was getting the oil changed in her car and the mechanic came out and told her that her car was unsafe to drive due to the extremely bald tires and worn out brakes! Pamela simply stated that they didn't have the money to fix it all right now so she would drive home and park it until they came up with the money. On her way home, the mechanic called and said someone had volunteered to pay for her repairs!!!
Pamela went back and sure enough, some little old man had heard her say she couldn't afford to fix her car so he wanted to pay for it!
I love nice people! It makes me want to be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment