Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Steve and April!!

So Friday night I met some girls out for our friend April's birthday! We went out for sushi and martini's and had a ball! Steve was nice enough to get up with Presley Saturday morning, even though I only slept in until about 8:30....but hey, I'll take it!

Since the weather was nice on Saturday, we kinda decided last minute to see if anyone wanted to come over grill out and have some beers with us....turned out about 15 people did! Mostly family, but it was fun and a good excuse to get together and enjoy the nice weather. We grilled up some hotdogs, started up the fire pit and drank. (I drank a little too much!)

Presley decided she was going to wake up right about the time we were going to bed! UGH!!!
I spent 1/2 hour rocking her to sleep (which we rarely have to do)! Sunday morning Steve was even a nicer husband and got up with her again! :)
I got up about 9:30 and he was making me breakfast in bed! So Presley and I laid on the couch, watched some Baby MacDonald while he finished up breakfast.....due to my over-consumption of liquor, I could hardly eat any of it! I felt soooo bad!! So I went back to bed. After we all took afternoon naps, we ALL were much happier and could enjoy the day a little more!

Monday Samantha found out that she is having a boy! She wanted a boy, mostly b/c she knows that girls are not nice to their mothers (my poor mom!). This whole boy thing is going to be a little different for our family, having us 3 girls and then Presley!
It was also Steve's birthday! Happy birthday to my wonderful husband! We met at Bonefish Grill for dinner (while my mom watched Presley for us!), which was fantastic and oh-so filling! We highly recommend it if you like seafood!

No comments:

Post a Comment